Join us on March 21st, 2020 for a full day of pure Board Gaming! The doors open at 9am and close at 11pm. We will have door prizes, tournaments, scheduled gaming, and open gaming. See the details below and be sure and check out our Sponsors.
Cardboard Carnage has been running and participating in Wichita area Board Game events since 2013. Our flagship event, Tabletop University, runs every week at various local game shops. We decided it was time to do something bigger but we wanted to keep the focus on what we love; Board Games!
Sente will be on-site to provide refreshments, treats, and a game library. Cardboard Carnage will also provide many games for Open Gaming as well as demos and events!
There are limited passes available, so act fast!
Our newest sponsor, Grand Gamers Guild, is giving away copies of Shikoku to the first 50 pre-registered badges!
This promotion has officially ended. We've reached our goal of 50! Thank you so much for signing up early. We're so happy to be gaming with all of you! We still have door prizes and tournament prizes up for grabs so you could still get something.
Learn more about Shikoku
Games will be available for pickup with your badge the day of the Convention.
7001 W 21st St. Wichita, KS
For a complete list of events and to reserve gaming seats, visit BG4GCon Tabletop.Events
We offer two types of Badges
The General Admission badge is $10 and grants you access to the entire day and includes all gaming, events, and tournaments.
The Game Designer badge is $15. With this badge you will have a reserved table that you can use to demo and showcase game(s) that you have and are designing. Feel free to sell your games here as well. They must be games that you participated in the design.
- We want to bring a fun and inclusive Board Gaming focused event to our community.
- We want to be as transparent as possible in how we operate.
- We only want to make enough money to cover the expense of the event.
- Any money left over after the event will go directly into the next event.
- We want to play Board Games with people in our community.
- We want to show gamers and non-gamers, friends, and families how fun modern Board Games can be.